If you have any comments or suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The safeguard of your data matters to us. We shall only collect your information when it is essential for us to fulfil our services or any of our dealings with you.
You can browse our site without having to provide personal details. While you visit the Site, you remain anonymous and we cannot identify you. Only if you have an account on engage.gg, we can identify you and collect personal information during your visit.
1. Collection. When you use the Site or contact us, we may collect Personal information that you provide us such as:
your name, email address, address, phone number(s);
IP address and standard web log information; and
Any other information you provide us when using the Site.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States.
2. Use. We use users’ personal information to:
provide the Site service;
resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our policies;
customize your experience, inform you about services and updates, and measure interest in our services;
communicate with you about Site updates and information; and
send you Site related information (if you signed up to receive them).
3. Competition. For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details in the general terms and conditions of the specific competition.
4. Disclosure. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate, indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that user activity violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations (such as credit card processing), and with members of our corporate family (such as PayPal), who may provide joint content and services and help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts.
5. Access, Modification, and Deletion. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes described above. We retain personal information as permitted by law. To access or correct your information, please visit your account settings or write us an email to email@example.com
6. Security. We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain private. We are not responsible for any privacy policies or data practices of any third party website, including without limitation any social networking website or service.
7. General. We may update this Policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use this Site or thirty (30) days after the updated Policy is posted to this Site, whichever is sooner.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: engage-focus.com
2. Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
All information provided by GG United on or via this website or websites (including via links to third party websites) (together, the “Website”) are wholly indicative, for discussion purposes only and does not represent an offer or invitation, investment advice or any kind of financial service.
GG United is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 66340179.
Although GG United has obtained the information provided from sources that should be considered reliable, it cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The information provided is purely of an indicative nature and is subject to change at any time without notice.
The information provided does not confer any rights. GG United cannot and does not guarantee that the Website does not contain errors or omissions that it will remain accessible without interruption. To the extent permitted by law, neither GG United, its affiliates nor any other provider of information accepts any liability whatsoever arising from the contents of this Website, for any information provided on or via them or for the consequences of any actions taken by any party in reliance on this Website. GG United accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of websites that it does not maintain itself and to which it provides links from its own Websites or from which links are provided to its own Websites.
The person retrieving information is responsible for its selection, interpretation and all aspects of its use. The information may only be used by the person retrieving it. The person retrieving the information may not transfer, duplicate, process or distribute it in any way. The person retrieving the information is at all times obliged to follow all instructions from GG United concerning its use. No part of the content of this Website may be copied. All copyrights, including those within the meaning of Section 15 of the Dutch Copyright Act, are reserved. Dutch law shall apply.